Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Mac Guys Hit 400!

I feel like McDonald's in their very first year posting the number of hamburgers sold, but if you consider that the site is less than 2 weeks old, I'd say 400 hits is a landmark. Could it someday be 4,000? Is it even possible to reach 40,000? Are there that many podcast listeners interested in hearing about Hank selling his Zojurushi bread machine at a loss on Ebay? Only time will tell, but for me, 400 is a nice round number, and I'll take it.

Thanks for checking us out.

Chris (My Mac Guy)

2 Comments:

Anonymous 8604 said...

Your site MyMacGuys, is cool. When I was searching for Alexithymia yours was one of the best. While working on my site Alexithymia I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Adamlab said...

Your site MyMacGuys, is cool. When I was searching for Acale yours was one of the best. While working on my site Acale I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Google