Sunday, May 01, 2005

Tiger Takes A Bite Out Of MyMac Guys

Looks like Tiger has claimed its first victim in the form of ProTools 6.4. The company (DigiDesign) announced that a Tiger compatible version of ProTools should arrive a good six weeks from the date of Tiger's release. It wouldn't make for a good MyMacGuys debate between Hank and Chris, if Chris hadn't jumped into the Tiger cage waving his Software Coupon and receipt at the Tiger, only to be met with a toothy grin as the ProTools icon bounced in the dock like a rent check from a New York junkie on parole.

So what does this mean for our audience of faithful commuters, from L.A. to London? It means, it's a great thing that Chris has four Macs in the house running 10.3. It's a little bit of a hassle, but by the end of the day, I am certain Show 15 will be well on its way to delivery to the iPods of the Planet Earth.

Speaking of iPods, I used mine to record the release of Tiger at the Third Street Promenade, that is before it crashed. Lucky for me, I had a line full of Mac Packers to shout out the hard restart instructions (press the two center buttons for 5 seconds, until you see the Apple icon).

So, aside from the fact that my Verizon DSL is down for over a week now ( just wait for that story Verizon), and that my Protools is leaking code-fluid into my dock, and that Hank is snickering like the Tortoise that he is, at the Hare that I am...I'm in a damn good mood and tripping out over some of the cooler Tiger features. Top of the list...the RSS News Feed ScreenSaver. Check it out if you haven't already, and remember....

Keep on liistening...
Chris (My Mac Guy)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a holden logoshirt site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Tropical Screensaver said...

Greetings to you. screensaver related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in screensaver related stuff. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Tropical Screensaver said...

Greetings to you. free tropical screensavers related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in free tropical screensavers related stuff. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Tropical Screensaver said...

Greetings to you. free ecard related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in free ecard related stuff. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Make said...

Hello,

I love the way this outstanding blog is organised. After spending an hour or so blogging I must have stopped at the right time and the right place:)

Please keep adding posts here since this sure is a fun way to surf the net.

Regards,
outstanding blog

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Own said...

Hello,

My name is not known all throughout the Internet, but your prudent blog does merit that fame:)

Keep posting... I am sure to place your prudent blog on my favourite menu.

Sincerly,
prudent blog

8:20 AM  
Anonymous doc said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

10:47 AM  
Anonymous trivia games online said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my trivia games online site.
Have a good day!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

animated card greeting

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Google