Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Welcome Pod Listeners!


We're assuming if you've found your way to My Mac Guys Podcast, then you have either listened to the show, or would like to listen to the show. To that we say, "Welcome".

My name is Chris, and I am one half of My Mac Guys. Hank is the other half, and you can be sure he will speak for himself before the day is done, but I thought I would start by saying how thrilled we are to have started the show, and I look forward to your questions and your suggestions.

Show # 1 was a blast to produce from my garage/office studio. Since we recorded using Apple's Garageband, perhaps it should be renamed "GarageRadioBand". Having been an owner of M-Audio's M-Box and Pro Tools, I have to say that Garageband took a front seat for ease of use. When will all software developers recognize that we don't want to read a single sentence of a manual, ever? That's right. I want to open a program and have it be so stupidly simple that a chimpanzee can start working straight out of the box. Are you listening, Adobe? If you're not careful, iPhoto will steal your thunder in later versions, simply because we can work from the second the digital images are downloaded. But, I digress.

This is supposed to be a welcome mat posting, so let it be just that. Welcome to My Mac Guys!

Thanks for supporting the show.
Chris

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken Newquist said...

Hi guys -- I just found your podcast using Podcast Shuffle, and really enjoyed listening to you talk about Macs and kids.

My daughter's two years old, and been obsessed with my Macs almost since the day she was born. She's just getting to the point now where she can actually use the computer (only when supervised, and only for short periods of time), so your show was particularly timely for me.

I'm looking forward to checking out your other shows over the next few days. Keep up the great work!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Dimas Peder said...

Your blog is great, and I have added it to my bookmarks. If you want to find some information about making money with podcasts, check out my website at generation otaku podcast. Thanks!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This video blog resource is a quick and easy way to make every PodCast or VBlog you make sound just like Anderson Cooper on CNN or someone like him recorded it. Go to VBlogPro.com.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous doc said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Google