Monday, June 13, 2005

Mac Guys Make MacAddict



How cool is this? MacAddict magazine lists good ol' Hank and Chris (MyMacGuys) on page 11, of the July 2005 issue. Thanks to my buddy Sean O'Brien for alerting me to the honorable mention. I have been a faithful reader of MacAddict ever since relinquishing my Macworld subscription over a "no-CD for home subscriber complaint." To Macworld's credit, the very next issue announced that home subscribers would soon be receiving the disks. Go figure, or in this case, go get a MacAddict subscription.



MacAddict always appealed to me because of its irreverence for the Mac, not taking it all too seriously. I think our show is similar in that way, so I feel good about being highlighted in a very cool magazine. What next? A spotlight on Apple's Hot News Page? Time will tell.

Thanks for listening.
Chris and Hank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Google