Tuesday, November 15, 2005

MyMacGuys Spotted in NYC and LA!


The View From My Office


Update: Hank and Chris are indeed planning to continue the podcast. As we have said all along, our jobs have taken us out of the podcast loop, but only temporarily. We are planning a "Special Broadcast" to be announced in a few days which promises to kick off a stellar 2006 MyMacGuys year. It might be the biggest, grandest podcast to date and I hope the loyal fans will accept these next shows as an apology for our lengthy absence.

Check back here in the next week or two for the announcement.

Thanks For Listening!

Hank and Chris

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy Uejio's Blog
More on SanDisk MP3 player I've had my SanDisk 1Gb MP3 player for about one month now.
Hey, I like your blog very much and I look forward to visiting it often!

I have a free traffic site. It pretty much covers free traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get some time. It would be a great place to advertise your blog for free.

12:04 PM  
Blogger interactivehank said...

I see that Chris beat me to the punch.

Great things are a brewin' for our fans and ourselves.

Hank--check back soon.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gto site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

3:52 AM  
Blogger jeffzzz said...

Thrill your kids with a PERSONALIZED LETTER FROM SANTA postamarked from the NORTH POLE! Visit **SANTASMAILBOX.COM** to order yours now!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear your coming back!!!! these 24 shows are getting worn out

11:57 PM  
Anonymous joel said...

I enjoyed your blog, if you are interested in the mp3 world of music link below.
car mp3 player portable
mp3 Maestro.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your hot rods related blog site. I have a hot rods related web site at hot rods. If you're into hot rods. You will want to check it out.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt find thing that i need... :-(
yahoo

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malfunctioned?
hydrocodone online

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Google