Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Day Two, Show Two. MacWorld 2006



Well, having just finished our second live show here at MacWorld 2006, all I can say is that we are getting pretty good at this stuff. It was a lot more fun, relaxed and even sounded better than yesterday's offering. And guess what, it seemed like people were enjoying themselves.

I for one have had enough of being at a convention, and glad to be heading back to LA in the morning. But, the shows?, ahh, the shows already seem like a distant memory.

It has been great and in an hour or two you can check it out for yourself.

(sorry for all the tech difficulty, if there is anyone who knows more than I do about .php scripting, please email me as we have some "issues" with our iTunes Music Store podcast feed)

Hank
My Mac Guys

5 Comments:

Blogger Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Cell Phone Games Resources for most Cell Phones if you or your readers are interested.

8:02 PM  
Blogger MyMacGuys said...

Thanks, I was just looking for something other than the preloaded game that keeps asking my to "buy" it on my cell phone.

Cheers.

MMG

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Chris Kuhner said...

In iTunes the audio of the intro song sounds great yet when I get to you guys talking it completely fuzzes out. Have not tried it on my iPOd but do you have any idea why this would be happening? Welcome back. Was beginning to wonder if you two had split or something.

11:15 AM  
Blogger MyMacGuys said...

Chris,

This was a problem we encountered while encoding our shows in iTunes. I am sorry for the trouble, but I believe the shows are now all fine. Yo may need to re-download the last two if you are still experiencing that drop out after the intro.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

MMG

6:08 AM  
Anonymous doc said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Google