Saturday, February 04, 2006

Show 29: The format is back!

Show 29 just went live and I think I have worked most of the bugs of learning how to create "enhanced content" AAC encoded podcasts. Of course the .mp3 version will always be available for listening via this site.

It is a fun show with plenty o' laughter and IMHO brings My Mac Guys right back to where they started, except instead of sitting in Chris' garage we are now sitting on my slightly cozier couch.

OK, you decide and Please, let's us know what you think

-MMG

6 Comments:

Anonymous tom.landy@mac.com said...

nice to see teh format back, I've just ordered a new MacBookPro, I'll send a review to you guys when I recieve my laptop...

3:30 AM  
Blogger MyMacGuys said...

Thanks that would be great. Maybe we can put your review together with my story about a bin full of old Mac that I just saw in the alley behind my house. a 605, a IIc and something else. Very sad.

--MMG

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Marcus Hedenström said...

Great to have you back on air. The Expo coverage was awesome!
Looking forward to 30th anniversary show. Some Pismo related stuff would be cool, I think.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Sean O'Brien said...

OH. my storage container needs more old macs. what a find!

4:50 PM  
Blogger MyMacGuys said...

Sean,

They might be out there still. I would have to check. It was a bit scary. I did rescue one item that I am going to present to Chris on our next show as a surprise.

--Hank

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Stephen aka Julie's brother said...

iTunes finally delivered show 29 to me on Tuesday 14th. The enhanced podcast elements are great - unusually I listened at my Mac rather than my iPod, so I was following the links as you spoke, which really added something extra. I wonder when iTMS will give me show 30?...

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Google